Just So Stories
These witty stories were originally told by Rudyard Kipling to his own children. In them he gives fanciful accounts of how and why things came to be as they are.
Generations of children have delighted to learn how the Leopard got his spots, how the Elephant’s Child on the banks of the great grey-green Limpopo acquired his trunk with the help of the Crocodile, and the beginning of the Armadillos.
Beautifully illustrated in black-and-white by the author, these delightful tales will hold the reader and listener spellbound.
- How the Whale got his Throat
- How the Camel got his Hump
- How the Rhinoceros got his Skin
- How the Leopard got his Spots
- The Elephant’s Child
- The Sing-Song of Old Man Kangaroo
- The Beginning of the Armadillos
- How the First Letter was Written
- How the Alphabet was Made
- The Crab that Played with the Sea
- The Cat that Walked by Himself
- The Butterfly that Stamped
- SERIES: Children's Classics
- Pages: 144
- Pack Qty: 112
- Published: 01/05/1993
- ISBN: 9781853261022